Tuesday 14 December 2010

2010 : Heroes of the year Number 9

Another joint winner today for being Ustream heroes of 2010. Earlier in the year, Friday evenings just meant pen and paper at the ready as Bake and ALL CAPS streamed their shows from Glasgow. The number of records I had to buy having first heard them through Bake is far too numerous to go through but pretty much all the dubstep, UK funky, juke and techno stuff I loved this year, he was onto it first.


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bakegla


The second Ustreamer who has changed my life for the better is Paula 'GrooveParlor TV' Harris whose Friday night shows have not only introduced me to a stack of both new and old classic records, but through the chatbox has lead to some of the most interesting conversations and friendships being formed, although I guess my chats with Karizma are probably more the former than the later.

The show below is the week regular host Steve 'Miggedy' Maestro was away and a certain Chi-town legend took over. I still can't quite believe we were able to put in requests to Rahaan!


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/groove-parlor






No comments:

Post a Comment