Saturday 5 June 2010

Onur Engin Edits [Ltd 12"]

I first came across this guys work on the brownswood site with some really special mixes and edits. He made my best of 2009 list with his Diana Ross edit. At the time, although I loved it (and still do), I thought it was a touch too short at 3 minutes something. So without wanted to offend anyone too much, I've looped up my favourite parts a bit and you can hear the result below. 

Finally available to get on vinyl, you get not only the wonderful Diana track but also a beautiful take on William DeVaughn's Be Thankful and on the b-side : Gene Harris' As and Joaoa Donato. Grab a copy on the Etch website now or when it hits other sites and shops in the next couple of weeks. 
V/A - Onur Engin Edits [Ltd 12"] by Onur Engin

http://www.onurengin.com


Streaming only - please don't even bother asking for a download: 

No comments:

Post a Comment