Saturday 26 June 2010

Naughty By Nature on Northern By Nature


Yes, I should really be saving this track for my last ever post to finish things off - I guess I'll just have to find another Naughty By Nature track, or remember who that Hamburg rap group were that I ripped off for the title and find a good track by them. Anyway, that's getting off the point I wanted to write about today.

I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback I've already had from the Michael Jackson mix that went out on Spaceinvader last night and can now be checked on mixcloud. Special shouts to Paula from Grooveparlour TV for giving me the inspiation and motivation to start doing the whole thing and has since been promoting it on her fb fan page, and to Orsii for putting me and Premo in the same sentence which will obviously never ever happen again in her write up for vitamin water blog.

So just to round off the Michael stuff (for a day or two at least), check Questlove (c'mon, if its not MJ its The Roots every other second round here at the moment!) giving his 100+ wemissmj list, and taken from the list, check the link below.


Download: Naughty By Nature - OPP

No comments:

Post a Comment