Thursday 10 June 2010

The Superimposers

Combining two recent themes, what I've been playing in the car and beautiful tracks that amazingly weren't pop hits (one day I will find a proper focus for these pages) comes the opening track on The Superimposers debut form 2005. 

I think it was after hearing it on the blue room on radio 1 that first got me into them, then the follow up kind of sank without a trace and then a couple of months back Cubikmusik played one of their tracks on SOngs Of Praise (I don't think it was this one, but I could be wrong) which made me pull out this album again. I've been listening to it quite a bit recently and although at 35 minutes with a hidden bonus track is short, it is all sweet.


Download: The Superimposers - Over The Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment