Saturday 31 July 2010

DJs in PJs Part 4


Another Saturday, another dj in their pjs. I see we (I say we, my contribution is minimal at best really) even made the mixcloud blog this week!
Anyway, check it out below. Big up to Vlada for an excellent set and remember to check his site here.
My choices were both 90s reggae classics for the man like Cubikmusik's birthday; our combined love of Chaka Demus and Pliers being what brought us together in the first place. Download my other choice, the carnival classic Heads High below.


Download: Mr Vegas - Heads High


Finally, a bit of a strange request - can anyone help out this guy please?


...I am following Songs of Praise for quite some time now. ...i am writing you about a particular set, the 6.6.10 one. i keep listeing to that set over and over again, it's truely one of the best house/deep sets i've heard. is there any place in the intraweb where i can download it and enjoy it without being connected? 
cheers, 
Dori

Anyone kept that classic and can help out, drop me a line please.  This is sorted now, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment