Monday 7 March 2011

I Never Felt More Like Singin' the Blues...

I thought I'd hedge my bets that Orsii wouldn't be that impressed with the last mix she inspired so I thought I'd try something else out of my comfort zone and attempt another style she loves - blues although she will hate this as it also goes a bit soul and country and calypso later on.

Mattie May Thomas - Dangerous Blues
Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night
Henry Thomas - Fishing Blues
Robert Petway - Catfish Blues
Howlin' Wolf - Evil (Is Going On)
Robert Johnson - Travelling Riverside Blues
B.B. King - The Thrill is Gone
Louis Jordan - Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens
Amos Milburn - Chicken Shack Boogie [No. 1]
Slim Harpo - Strange Love
Lightnin' Slim - It's Mighty Crazy
Jimmy Rogers - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine                 
Bettye Lavette - Let Me Down Easy
Count Lasher - Talking Parrot
Little Milton - Packed Up And Took My Mind
The Enchanters - I Wanna Thank You
Lonnie Mack - Why
Jody Reynolds - Endless Sleep
Pete Molinari - Look What I Made Out Of My Head Ma



No comments:

Post a Comment