Friday 28 May 2010

The Beatmobile Part 1

For a couple of weeks now I have been thinking of doing a daily post on what I have been listening to in the car as for about a month or so I am having to do a lot of driving around and this has given me time to pull out a few cds that I might not have played so much recently. Anyway, busyness soon stopped that idea but as I now have a couple of days off to recover, I thought I would retrospectively catch up. I am actually starting with what I had in today but the order will now all be muddled up but it makes now difference.

Anyway, today was a Friday classic (oh yeah, I forgot to mention; on Mondays I like something quiet, calm and soothing building up to rave scenes on Fridays) from J Dilla Donuts. I think of all the cds I've had in the car over the past two weeks, this is probably the one I had most played recently and as the journey was pretty smooth this morning, I arrived at school in a very good mood.

As the tracks are so short, I thought I'd stick two of the ones that had me bopping down the motorway:
Two Can Win and 
The Twister (Huh, What) 

No comments:

Post a Comment