Saturday 22 May 2010

8bitch on Slit Jockey via Bleep OUT NOW!

I've been waiting since Adam and the dinosaurs were around to finally say that at last I have a copy of an 8bitch record in my hands. And although that wait continues a little while longer, the digi(-dub) generation will already be 3 steps ahead of me and will have this blasting out of their tinny speakers at the back of smoke filled night bus.

Yes, at last, someone opened their ears and realised the gathering masses chanting her name from the Reeperbahn to Spandau in a westerly direction (only Hannover is left until World domination) were right and released the debut single from one of my heroes of 2009.

I don't need to tell you anything about the high standard of the track, other than it builds on those demos I feel in love with last year - plus it now comes with a bonus Rustie remix.

BUY BUY BUY! http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=25036#

No comments:

Post a Comment