Monday 21 February 2011

Dilla Month

I was asked to do a couple of things by people for Dilla month, one got used, one I don't think did.


J Dilla Changed My Life Jay Dee Changed My Record Collection
In 1998 I bought house music
In 1999 I bought
Breathe and Stop
and
Let’s Ride
and
Things Fall Apart
In 2000 I bought
Voodoo
and
Like Water For Chocolate
and
Mama’s Gun
In 2001 I bought
Welcome 2 Detroit
and
1st Born Second
and
Without You
In 2002 I bought
Electric Circus
and
Quality
and
The Magnificent
In 2003 I bought 
Champion Sound
and
As Serious As Your Life
and
Aerodynamic
In 2004 I bought 
Fuck The Police
and
Waltz Of A Ghetto Fly
and
The Grind Date
In 2005 I bought 
Triple P
and
Be
and
Two / Three
In 2006 I bought 
Dilltastic Vol Won(deful)
and
The Shining
and
Donuts






D’Angelo – Me And Those Dreamy Eyes (Jay Dee Unreleased Remix)
J Dilla – Bounce
De La Soul – Stakes Is High
J Dilla – InHuman Nature
J Dilla – Safety Dance (Instrumental)
Jay Dee – B.B.E. (Big Bootie Express)
J Dilla – People
1st Down – A Day Wit’ The Homies 
J Dilla – Sycamore

No comments:

Post a Comment