Sunday 30 January 2011

Songs Of Praise 30.1.11 Northern Soul Special

Tonight from 6pm, a northern soul special to tie in with Colin's Fresh & Noble event tonight in Cork http://freshandnoble.com/2010/12/20/the-way-of-the-crowd/

Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters - Looking for You

The Five Royals - Catch That Teardrop
Bobby Sheen - Dr Love
Chuck Wood - Seven Days Too Long
Dean Courtney – We Have a Good Thing
Chuck Bernard - Indian Giver
Beverley Ann - You've Got Your Mind On Other Things
Marsha Gee - Peanut Duck
Al Wilson - La La Peace Song
James Fountain - Seven Day Lover
Epitome Of Sound - You Don't Love Me
Frankie Beverly & The Butlers - Because of My Heart
Billy Butler & The Enchanters - The Right Track
Salvadors - Stick By Me Baby
The Tomagoes - I Really Love You
Tobi Legend - Time Will Pass You By
Tony Clarke - Landslide
Larry Williams & Johnny Watson - Too Late
Dana Valery - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lie
R Dean Taylor - There's a Ghost in My House
Rose Batiste - Hit And Run
Gloria Jones - Tainted love
Jerry Williams - If You Ask Me
Lou Johnson - Unsatisfied
J.J. Barnes - Please Let Me In
J.J. Barnes - Our Love Is in the Pocket
The M.V.P.s - Turnin' My Heartbeat Up
Sandi Sheldon - You're Gonna Make Me Love You
The Vel-Vets - I Got To Find Me Somebody
The Casualeers - Dance, Dance, Dance
Roy Hamilton - Crackin' Up Over You
The Voices Of East Harlem - Cashing In
Ruby Andrews – Casanova (Your Playing Days Are Over)
Ruby Andrews – you made a believer out of me
Vibrations - Cause You're Mine
Dean Courtney – We Have a Good Thing
Dean Courtney - I'll Always Need You
The Contours - Just a Little Misunderstanding
Rex Garvin - I Gotta Go Now (Up On The Floor)
Darrell Banks - Open the Door to Your Heart
Tammi Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You
Bob Relf - Blowing My mind to pieces
The Prophets - I got the fever
Major Lance - Ain't No Soul (In These Old Shoes)
The Sapphires - Gotta Have your Love
Bandwagon - Breakin' Down the Walls of Heartache
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
Judy Street - What
Doris Troy - I'll Do Anything
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)



No comments:

Post a Comment